We’re looking for Qualified Lifeguards to join ‘R’ family!
Successful applicants will promote the safety and well-being of all our guests with particular regard to children, young and vulnerable people.
- Actively developing all swimming pool services
- Providing excellent customer service to guests
- Delivering a safe experience for all guests
- Running Go Active Activities in the pool
All procedures and practices must meet the required regulatory levels including COSHH/HACCP. A current Lifeguard certificate must be held. All successful applicants will complete an enhanced DBS application before starting the role.
Rate of pay will be £10.38 per hour increasing to £11.36 per hour as from 27th March 2023.
All team members are required to work weekends and bank holidays.
On site accommodation is available.
Benefits of becoming part of ‘R’ Family include the following:
- BUPA Health Cash Plan for you and your family
- Discounts on holidays, days out and food at company owned sites for you, your family and friends
- Discounts on treatments for you and your family and friends at our well-being space
- Cycle to work scheme
In line with one of our Core Values; ‘Ambition,’ we offer ILM recognised development courses for all team members as well as first aid training.
To become part of ‘R’ Family for a season of fun apply now to the below email address.